19.2.16

What's in my makeup bag?



Well hello:)

Today's blog post is for all of you sneaky ones! I'm opening my makeup bag without any single product left behind. Every brand  and color that I'm showing in the pictures are exact same to ones I own myself. Here's a whole list just for you:

  • Mary Kay Timewise matte-wear liquid foundation in beige 3
  • Eveline cosmetics bio concealer 2in1
  • L'oreal Lumi Magique highlighter
  • Essence Make Me Brow eyebrow gel mascara in nr.02 browny brows
  • Max Factor Masterpiece liquid eyeshadow in color "coffee"
  • Artdeco Volume Supreme Mascara
  • Artdeco Soft Lip Liner waterproof nr. 19 
  • MaxFactor lip gloss nr. 80 Lustrous Sand

These are all the products I use for day-time makeup. You can see from the picture above that I prefer all nude, creamy, cacao tones. I think they look super effortless, yet flattering. Just remember - less is more.



  • I'm Pupa Matt Lip Fluid nr. 050
  • Artdeco Mineral Lip Styler nr. 9
  • Artdeco Couture blush
  • Artdeco glue for lashes
  • Artdeco Permanent lashes

These are the products I choose for the dinner glam and night-outs. More daring, more sophisticated and bold. I go for the classics - red lips or bright eyes with lots of lashes.


So that was all of my main and most-used products. Hope you enjoyed it!
Kisses,
Morta

    2 comments:

    1. Super :) Labai gerai, kad aptari retesnius produktus, o ne visiems žinomus. Seksiu tavo blogą ir toliau!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Smagu, kad patinka! Stengsiuos nenuvilti;))

      ReplyDelete